Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||Stainless Steel Sheet 1mm||Length:||As Per Customer|
|Thickness:||0.3~5.0mm||Width:||1219, 1220, 1250, 1300,1500,|
stainless steel plate,
Bright Stainless Steel Sheet 1mm / Cold Rolled Polished Stainless Steel Plate
Stainless steel maintenance:
1. Regular cleaning and maintenance
2. Pay attention to prevent the occurrence of the phenomenon of surface scratches
3. Use soap, weak detergent or warm water to remove surface dust, dirt
4. In addition to the surface of the binder with alcohol or an organic solvent (ether, benzene)
5. Use neutral detergent or ammonia solution in addition to surface oil
6. With 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent in addition to the surface of the embroider caused by the dirt.
|Classification||Standard of country||Mechanical Properties|
|USA||Tensile test (Min)||Hardness (Max)|
|AISI||Yield Strength||Tensile Strength||Elongation||HB||HRB||HV|
Different Finished Surface Characteristic:
BA: Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror, kitchen apparatus, ornament etc
8K: The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror
Finish: These finishes are produced using rotating cloth mops (Tampico fibre, muslin or linen) which are loaded with abrasive paste. The finish depends on how fine and abrasive is used, the uniformity and finish of the original surface. The finish has a non-directional texture of varying reflectiveness. "Satin Blend" is an example of such a finish.
Finish: This is produced in an equivalent manner to a No. 7 Finish, the final operations being done with extremely fine buffing compounds.The final surface is blemish free with a high degree of image clarity, and is the true mirror finish.
Contact Person: Bin Pan