Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
News
Agent Application
Home News

Total EU exports of steel products to third countries rose by 1pct - EUROFER

China FORTUNE BEST CORPORATION LIMITED certification
China FORTUNE BEST CORPORATION LIMITED certification
Thank you very much for the efficient service. I appreciated hoping we can do much more business!

—— Jake

I am so glad we could keep good communication and cooperation!

—— David

I'm Online Chat Now
Company News
Total EU exports of steel products to third countries rose by 1pct - EUROFER
Latest company news about Total EU exports of steel products to third countries rose by 1pct - EUROFER

Total EU exports of steel products to third countries rose by 1% year on year over the first eleven months of 2017. While semis exports more or less doubled compared with the same period of 2016, total finished product exports decreased by 3% year-on-year. This reflected a 4% rise in flat product exports and a 15% contraction in long product exports.

Turkey and North America were the main export destinations for EU flat and long product exports.

EU rebar producers have been able to book some tonnage from the volume opened up to exporters by Algeria?¡¥s Ministry of Commerce in the final months of 2017. This helped to soften the overall reduction in EU long product exports, but could not prevent rebar exports from falling by almost 50% year on year over the first eleven months of last year.

The main destination countries for EU flat exports over the first eleven months of 2017 were Turkey and North America. The main destinations for long product exports were North America, Algeria and Turkey.

Finished steel product exports accounted for 92% of total EU exports over the first eleven months of 2017; the remaining 8% was semis. Flat product exports made up for 65% of total finished exports and long product exports for the remaining 35%.

Pub Time : 2018-02-12 14:05:29 >> News list
Contact Details
FORTUNE BEST CORPORATION LIMITED

Contact Person: Mr. Olen Yu

Tel: 86-27-8544 8800

Fax: 86-27-8544-8789

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)